Terms of Sale
Thank you for shopping at our online store!
MIRIDIA TECHNOLOGY INC. ("MTI") IS WILLING TO SELL TO YOU ONLY UPON THE CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT. PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY. BY CLICKING ON "I ACCEPT" YOU WILL INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THEM. IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOUR ACCEPTANCE REPRESENTS THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY TO THESE TERMS, IN WHICH CASE "YOU" OR "YOUR" SHALL REFER TO YOUR ENTITY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, OR IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND YOUR ENTITY, THEN MTI IS UNWILLING TO SELL TO YOU, AND YOU SHOULD SELECT THE "DECLINE" BUTTON AND THE REGISTRATION WILL NOT CONTINUE.
TERMS OF SALE AGREEMENT
1. Parties. The parties to this Agreement are you, and the owner and operator of this miridiatech.com web site, Miridia Technology Inc. ("MTI"). If you are not acting on behalf of yourself as an individual, then "you" means your company or organization. All references to "us", "this web site" or "this site" shall be construed to mean MTI.
2. Purchase of Goods; Other Documents. MTI agrees to sell, and you agree to purchase, goods from this site, subject to the terms and conditions hereof. Orders are not binding upon MTI until accepted by MTI. Other than as specifically provided in any separate formal purchase agreement between you and MTI, these terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for goods which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both you and MTI.
3. Eligibility. The MTI Orders are not available to minors under the age of 18 years of age. Users may not have more than one active account. Additionally, users are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your MTI account to another party.
4. Custom Duties and/or VAT Taxes. If you live in a jurisdiction that requires custom duties and or VAT taxes to be collected agree, that unless custom duties and taxes are collected by this site at the point of sale, you remain responsible for the payment of custom duties and VAT taxes at the time of delivery. If MTI is charged with custom duties or VAT taxes, you authorize MTI to charge you for (i) such duties and/or VAT taxes, or (ii) for the return of goods if they are refused at the point of destination.
5. Price Quotes; Pricing. Any price quotations provided on this site shall be valid for the period stated. If no time period is stated, then the price charged for an order will be the price in effect the day MTI accepts the order. Item prices shall be identified on the on-line order form at the time of your order placement. MTI may change item prices at any time without notice. Prices do not include charges for shipping and handling, and applicable taxes.
6. Shipping And Handling Charges; Taxes. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on our e-mail order confirmation. Unless you provide us with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to the product ship-to location prior to our acceptance of the order, You will be responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with Your order, except for our franchise taxes and taxes on our net income. If applicable, a separate charge for taxes will be shown on our e-mail order confirmation.
7. Payment Terms. Terms of payment are within MTI's sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by MTI in a signed written document, payment must be made in a manner approved by this site and received by MTI prior to MTI's acceptance of an order.
8. Ownership; Risk of Loss. Except for software and/or digital content, title to goods purchased at this site under this Agreement passes from MTI to you on shipment from MTI's facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by MTI shall be MTI's responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by You is Your responsibility. Title to software and/or digital content will remain with the applicable licensor(s).
9. Return/Refund Policy. Goods purchased from this site for your internal use may be returned in accordance with our return/refund policy in effect on the date of our acceptance of your order. You may review our return/refund policy at https://www.miridiatech.com/shop/store-policies.
10. Limited Warranty For MTI-Branded Items; Limitation of Liability. MTI provides a limited warranty only for MTI-branded items purchased at this site. MTI makes no warranty for non-MTI-branded items purchased at this site; warranties for these items, if any, will be from the suppliers of these items and will be included with the item's packaging. You may review our limited warranty for MTI-branded items at https://www.miridiatech.com/shop/store-policies prior to making your decision to order items from this site. Such limited warranty statement, shall constitute MTI's sole warranty for MTI-branded items purchased on this site. Consult the applicable limited warranty statement for eligibility and claim procedures. MTI reserves the right to modify the terms of its limited warranty statements at any time, in its sole discretion, and such modifications shall be applicable to future sales of such items from and after the effective date of the modified limited warranty statement. EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY PROVIDED ABOVE, MTI PROVIDES THE ITEMS AT THIS SITE "AS-IS" AND PROVIDED WITH ALL FAULTS. MTI MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. MTI SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE INTERNET IS A NETWORK OF PRIVATE AND PUBLIC NETWORKS, THAT THIS SITE HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE INTERNET, AND THAT THIS SITE IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DISCONTINUANCE OF OPERATION OF ANY PORTION OF THE INTERNET OR POSSIBLE REGULATION OF THE INTERNET WHICH MIGHT RESTRICT OR PROHIBIT THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE'S SERVICE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. NO PURCHASE OR USE OF THE ITEMS OFFERED BY THIS SITE IS AUTHORIZED HEREUNDER EXCEPT UNDER THIS DISCLAIMER. If implied warranties may not be disclaimed under applicable law, then ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE PERIOD REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights, and You may have other rights which vary from state to state.
11. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is declared invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary and possible to render it valid and enforceable. In any event, the unenforceability or invalidity of any provision shall not affect any other provision of this Agreement, and this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced, as if such provision had not been included, or had been modified as above provided, as the case may be.
12. Arbitration. Except for actions to protect intellectual property rights and to enforce an arbitrator's decision hereunder, all disputes, controversies, or claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement or a breach thereof shall be submitted to and finally resolved by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") then in effect. There shall be one arbitrator, and such arbitrator shall be chosen by mutual agreement of the parties in accordance with AAA rules. The arbitration shall take place in Meridian, Idaho, and may be conducted by telephone or online by mutual agreement of the parties. The arbitrator shall apply the laws of the State of Idaho to all issues in dispute. The controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The findings of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties, and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction for enforcement. Enforcements of any award or judgment shall be governed by the United Nations Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards. Should either party file an action contrary to this provision, the other party may recover attorney's fees and costs up to $1000.00.
13. Jurisdiction And Venue. The courts of Ada County in the State of Idaho, USA and the nearest U.S. District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for all legal proceedings that are not arbitrated under this Agreement.
14. Force Majeure. Neither party shall be liable for damages for any delay or failure of delivery arising out of causes beyond their reasonable control and without their fault or negligence, including, but not limited to, Acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, fires, riots, wars, embargoes, Internet disruptions, hacker attacks, or communications failures. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, if either party is unable to perform hereunder for a period of thirty (30) consecutive days, then the other party may terminate this Agreement immediately without liability by ten (10) days written notice to the other.
15. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement and merges all prior communications, representations, and agreements. This Agreement may be modified only by a written agreement signed by the parties. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable. This Agreement shall be construed under the laws of the State of Idaho, excluding rules regarding conflicts of law. The application the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. This license is written in English, and English is its controlling language.
Unless otherwise specified, we will accept returns by the original purchaser for a 15% restocking fee (excluding shipping charges) on non-restricted products within 30 days of invoice date provided the Terms and Conditions of the Miridia Technology Inc. Return Policy are met.
Restricted Products: Unless otherwise stated, we DO NOT accept returns on DVD products, books, or software-only products.
Warranty Replacement against manufacturer’s defects: below is a list of the products included under warranty replacement. Note: the guarantee is null and void if any attempt is made to open the unit by unauthorized personnel.
* AcuGraph hardware and cables – one year replacement warranty covering parts and labor. Up to three years, if extended warranty has been purchased.
*Laser: QiPulse – 1 year from invoice date
If the product being returned received a special promotional price, this is the amount that will be refunded, less any applicable restocking fees. If product being returned also received any promotional items, these items must be returned. Refunds are applied to the original payment method ONLY. Shipping fees are not refundable. NO EXCEPTIONS.
ALL products being returned must be 100% complete and must be packaged in ORIGINAL PACKAGING. All packing materials, manuals, disks, CDs, digital media, blank warranty cards, accessories pamphlets, other accessories, free promotional items and documentation MUST be included in the original packaging, as provided by the manufacturer.
Items sent for return consideration will be immediately denied and Miridia Technology Inc. return policy will NOT BE HONORED in the event that a return shipment is received by us improperly packaged, altered or physically damaged.
ALL ITEMS WILL BE INSPECTED AND TESTED UPON RECEIPT. Any discrepancies including, but not limited to, the following list will result in the package being returned to the customer and credit or replacement will NOT be issued.
Original shipping costs, return shipping costs, proof of delivery, risk of loss, and insurance coverage related with returning the product are the responsibility of the customer.
RETURNS will NOT be accepted at our warehouse without a Return Authorization Number (RMA#). You can request a Miridia Technology Inc. RMA Number by email email@example.com.
RMA service and warranty coverage is void on all products that show signs of being tampered, altered, damaged, hacked, cracked, soldered, pieces removed, overclocked, etc. NO EXCEPTIONS.
RMAs are processed in the order they are received. The manufacturer and Miridia Technology Inc. reserves the right to deny RMA requests as well as the right to contact you prior to authorizing your RMA request for more information or during an RMA transaction.
Miridia Technology Inc. strongly recommends FULLY insuring the package you are returning to us. THIS IS FOR YOUR PROTECTION in the event the package is LOST or DAMAGED in transit. We suggest using a shipping service that offers tracking numbers so you can provide "proof of delivery" when requested. Shipping charges associated with the return are the sole responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable.
The following Inspection Criteria will be utilized in determining rejected returns and refused or defective product processing:
1. Products not properly packaged or returned in non-qualified shipping container (such as newspaper-wrapped boxes).
2. Packages showing signs of label tampering, counterfeiting or switching. Standard certification labels removed or torn (such as UL Listing, capacity, brand name, missing barcode/UPC code).
3. Products with NON-MATCHING SERIAL NUMBERS. Miridia Technology Inc. maintains a serial number database for all products sold and this database is used when matching products to the invoice for customers.
4. Products showing signs of DAMAGE such as cracked components or damage to circuit boards, any dents, scratches, defacement or abuse of base casting, torn or punctured tape seals, torn or punctured void warranty seals/security seals; loose, damaged or removed screws/fasteners; altered components; resoldered components; or hacked components.
GDPR Privacy Statement
Effective Date: May 25, 2018
Miridia Technology Inc. ("MTI") owns and operates the following websites; miridiatech.com, acugrowth.com, acucharts.com, acugraph.com, acuhorse.com, acupda.com, auriculo3d.com, auriculotherapy.net, ioncords.com, photizousa.com, pointoselect.com, points-pc.com, rapidreleaseacupuncture.com, ryodoraku.info, ryodorakuresearch.com, and stimpluspro.com. All references to "we", "us", or “our” shall be construed to mean MTI.
MTI will be acting as the “Controller” of the personal data you provide to us. This includes your personal contact information and the contact information of your affiliated organization. We collect basic personal information about you, including location data and payment data when needed, but does not include any special types of information including biometric or genetic data.
WHY WE NEED YOUR DATA
We need to know your basic personal data consisting of contact information for purposes of responding to your inquiry on our Contact Us web page and similar web pages, or as part of the process of placing an order in our web store.
In addition, we need to know your personal data to send you emails for other specific purposes only if you have explicitly given your consent to receive these emails.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR DATA
Our personnel, located in Meridian Idaho USA, process your personal data. However, for purposes of communication, hosting, maintenance and general business activities, your personal data may be archived on servers provided by Amazon Web Services, Ontraport, Authorize.net, PayPal, ShipStation, UPS or other similar service providers on servers which are located in various states within the USA. We require a high level of data security from ourselves and from all services providers who process data on our behalf. Except for specific needs in our business interests, we won’t share your personal information with third parties outside our organization unless authorized by applicable law.
If we are acquired by another party, we will share your personal data with the acquiring party.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we use best practices to ensure your data is encrypted to the standard required in the GDPR to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data as it is transmitted and stored.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
We will not retain your personal data for longer than required. This means that we will keep your personal information: (i) for as long as required by law, (ii) until we no longer have a valid reason for keeping it, or (iii) until you request us to stop using it. When we delete your personal data from our databases, it will remain in our backup system until it cycles out.
We will delete your personal data that you provide for purposes of responding to your inquiry on our Contact Us web page and similar web pages after one year unless you are continuing to request information from us.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
You have right to: (i) request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, (ii) request restriction of processing your personal data, and (iii) withdraw your consent at any time. If you provide a notice to us regarding your exercise any of the above rights, we will forward your notice to other authorized parties which are holding and processing your personal data, where appropriate.
If you wish to raise a complaint regarding how we have processed your personal data, you can contact us with the Contact Us information below, and we will investigate the matter. If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, you may complain to the data protection officer in the country in which you reside.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Miridia Technology Inc.
1875 N. Lakes Place
Meridian, Idaho, 83646
Conditions of Use
Conditions of Use
Thank you for shopping at our online store. If you have any questions about our products or your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Support Team replies to inquiries in the order they are received. Normal reply time is less than 24 hours Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM MT; excluding holidays.
Methods of Payment Accepted
Miridia Technology Inc. gladly accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. For international transactions, we accept credit cards or wire transfers. All prices listed are in U.S. Dollars.
Quantities May be Limited
Miridia Technology Inc. may, at is own discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, per order or per account without prior notice. These restrictions may include orders placed by the same billing and/or shipping address. Notification will be sent to the email provided should such change occur. We reserve the right to limit quantities sold, including the right to limit or prohibit sales to dealers, households or individuals.
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Miridia Technology Inc. reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to amend any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
To ensure your ordering experience is a pleasant and efficient one, please keep in mind the Bill To and Ship To address fields. The Bill To address refers to where your credit card statements are sent or what your credit card issuer has on file for you. Information you provide is subject to verification procedures with your credit card issuer and can delay the timely processing of your order. For security purposes, your credit card will not provide specific reasons an order is denied.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) How long does it take to receive my order?
The order processing time includes, but is not limited to, credit verification and time to pick and pack your order. All orders are shipped Monday through Friday only during regular business hours. Delivery time is from point of order fulfillment, not order placement.
If your Bill To and Ship To address differ, expect delays of 1 to 3 additional working days or expect a contact verification courtesy call from your Credit Card Provider. WE PROSECUTE ALL FRAUD TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
If the product is on backorder, it may take additional time. We will try our best to keep you posted of any delays.
2) Where do you ship to?
We ship worldwide via UPS, FedEx and USPS. Domestic shipping options include USPS and UPS. We do not ship single orders to multiple addresses. It is important to note that international shipments will be assessed for import duties and fees upon entry into the destination country. These fees are in addition to the shipping cost, they can be significant, and they ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY of the customer upon receipt of the package(s). If you have any questions or concerns, please contact customer service before completing your order.
3) Do you ship to College Campuses?
Yes, we will ship to your school, provided your address is verifiable with your credit card issuer. Be sure you include a physical street address along with your other delivery information. This will ensure your order is processed efficiently by our automated shipping system at our warehouse.
If you are using your parents' credit card, be sure you have their permission to do so as Miridia Technology Inc. reserves the right to cancel your order or contact your parents directly for verification. No exceptions.
4) Which Shipping Carriers Do You Use?
Miridia Technology Inc. uses FedEx (Federal Express), UPS (United Parcel Service) and USPS (United States Postal Service).
5) Do you charge Sales Tax?
Idaho residents are subject to Sales Tax. If you do not live in Idaho, there is no Sales Tax.
6) How come the prices on the site are not the same as the prices in my shopping cart?
Prices listed on our site always reflect the most recent price. If you have added items to your cart at another time, please clear your shopping cart as the pricing in your shopping cart may differ.
Note: Due to unknown, unavoidable circumstances (such as network outages, Acts of War, viruses, worms or other network attacks) that are out of our control , we CANNOT guarantee every message will be received and answered.
We reserve the right to refuse service.
We are glad to ship to nations other than the USA, subject to the following policies:
1. The purchaser is responsible for all shipping charges associated with the order.
2. The purchaser is responsible for all import duties, taxes and fees associated with bringing the shipment into the destination country. These fees cannot be declined or refused and, by placing an order for delivery outside the United States, you are agreeing to pay all applicable import duties, taxes and fees, regardless of amount. Miridia Technology Inc. does not have any control over the import duties, taxes or fees charged in your country. EVEN IF YOU REFUSE DELIVERY OF THE SHIPMENT, YOU ARE STILL REQUIRED TO PAY ALL APPLICABLE IMPORT DUTIES, FEES AND TAXES, AS WELL AS RETURN SHIPPING FEES TO RETURN THE PACKAGE TO US. We, therefore, strongly recommend you inquire with your local authorities as to import duties, fees, taxes, and RESTRICTED ITEMS before placing your order. Once the order has been shipped, you MUST pay these fees even if you deny delivery or return the shipment.
3. If you choose to return all or part of an order, you must first contact us to receive an RMA (return materials authorization) number. Once the return has been approved and the RMA number issued, you are responsible to pay all shipping expenses, insurance, duties, taxes and fees associated with returning the order to us. We are not responsible for lost or damaged returns, and will not issue credit until the returned goods arrive at our warehouse in sellable condition.
4. We make every effort to ensure that your package is delivered to you by checking prohibitions, restrictions and observations into your country by the selected carrier. We will not be held liable if the package is confiscated by your country. If delivery of your order appears questionable, you will be contacted by our staff and your options will be discussed.
5. Shipping charges, import duties, taxes and fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
6. There are NO exceptions to the above policies.
Testimonials and Results Disclosure