We talk about things that have changed and things we would like to change for the company in the future. I really look forward to our meeting because he is such a great boss and I learn so much from him. It’s great working for a company where you can grow both personally and professionally.
Would you like to contribute any thoughts to our meeting? As I think about my personal career goals, they always involve you.
• What are your goals?
• How can I help?
• Have you learned from me this last year?
• What would you like to learn from me in the future?
If you don’t have time to respond right now, that’s okay. Hopefully you’ll have a minute to reflect on your 2014 goals over the next week or so when you have a little downtime. Here is a list of some of my favorite achievements for the year.
In 2013 I became an official for columnist for Acupuncture today–publishing 5 articles in 2013! My goal with Acupuncture Today is to help spread the word about Acupuncture and Technology within our field of medicine. Traditional Chinese Medicine combined with modern technology brings greater results.
- April 2013: The Triple Energizer–A Case Study
- May 2013: Laser Acupuncture in your Practice–What you need to know
- July 2013: The Monkey on your Back
- September 2013: Don’t be Afraid to Like Facebook
- October 2013: Laser Acupuncture in your Practice: A follow-up Q&A
Pediatrics: What a fun journey this has been. Combining forces with Robin Green has been wonderful. I never knew my pediatric interning in college would blossom into so many opportunities. Having 9 kids helped too! My goal is to help practitioners feel comfortable treating kids. Changing the life of a child can change the world.
- Blog: AcuMom Goes to college
- Acupuncture Technology and Kids: This will be $49.95 in 2014. Right now, the introductory price is $9.
- Blog: AcuGraph, Kids and Cupping
- Robin Green’s Pediatric Essentials Online Course
I love doing case studies. It’s a great way to teach and share how I think when I’m using AcuGraph in my clinic. I’ve been doing case studies for Miridia Technology for 4 years now. We recently published a book, Upon Closer Analysis – The AcuGraph Case book, offering years of Case Studies to expand your AcuGraph opportunities.
- ADD/ADHD Part 1 and Part 2
- Elbows Shouldn’t Hurt
- Pot Smoking and Schizophrenia
- Graph Analysis Tutoring Sessions Part 1 and Part 2
- Upon Closer Analysis – The AcuGraph Case book: Available in January, 2014!
Oh what a year this has been. I’ve been all over the US and even into Canada. My favorite part of traveling is meeting up with great practitioners like you. My goal here is to share AcuGraph and build relationships.
- Blog: A Day in My Life...
I started my year with a personal goal of weight loss and experienced EXCELLENT results. Why? Because I incorporated everything I know about TCM to create balance in my life–meridian systems, food, water, and emotions.
- Blog: Does Acupuncture for Weight Loss Work?
- Blog: New Year’s Resolutions…They can be Hard to Swallow!
- Blog: Effects of Dehydration
- Blog: Beating Dehydration
Again, I would appreciate any feedback you have to offer for my meeting with Adrian! Your feedback will help us evaluate the last year and set new goals for next year.
I hope your Christmas was filled with love and happiness–and that your New Year is AMAZING!
Thanks for being a part of my journey. I’ll talk to you again soon…
Kimberly Thompson, L.Ac.
Acupuncture Research Analyst