Hi Friends! As you may know, back in September I began the Doctorate Program (DACM) at Pacific College of Oriental Medicine. Wow, what an eye opener it’s been!
I just finished my first semester. I’ve pretty much been locked up in my office for the last four months writing a BUNCH of research papers while engaging in group discussions, assignments and debates.
I believe what I’ve been learning in my studies is important for all acupuncturists to understand. So, for this month’s webinar, I’m going to present WHY an evidence-based practice is imperative for success in 2019.
The Truth Is….
- Things have changed since I began college 15 years ago!
- We are on the CUSP of a whole new generation of acupuncturists who are going to change how our profession interacts with the outside medical world.
- Some practitioners will be left behind….
Did I get your attention? I hope so!
Come and join me, Kimberly Thompson, L.AC, and Dr. Adrian Larsen in this FREE, eye-opening, informative webinar on Wednesday, December 19th.
*Please note the different day of the week; this webinar is on WEDNSEDAY, December 19, 2018.
What You’ll Learn:
- What an EVIDENCE-informed practice looks like
- Why YOU need an evidence-informed practice to be successful
- How the Acupuncture field is PROGRESSING
- Why AcuGraph is the missing link
- Why AcuGraph practitioners have the advantage
AWESOME BONUS: Everyone who attends the webinar, or watches the recording, will get my FREE guide, “An Acupuncturist’s Guide to Creating an Evidence-Based Practice”.
Webinar: Why an Evidence-Based Practice will be Crucial for Success in 2019
Date/Time: Wednesday, December 19, 2018, 12:00 PM, MST
Cost: FREE for everyone who wants an evidence-informed practice
Registration: Click here to view the replay now!
*Even if you can’t attend live, still register, and we’ll send you the recording a few hours after the webinar concludes!
Please feel free to email or call us with any questions. We’re here to help!