Dr. Jared McCollum – An AcuGraph Ace
One of our favorite moments from our 2019 Acupuncture Growth Symposium was Dr. Jared McCollum’s presentation about building a successful acupuncture practice with the AcuGraph Digital Meridian Imaging system. Dr. McCollum has a thriving acupuncture practice with a steady stream of patient referrals. His self-proclaimed secret to success? The AcuGraph System.
Dr. McCollum uses AcuGraph to complete a short, 2-minute exam that measures his patients’ acupuncture source points and visually displays their meridian data. This allows him to more easily explain his patients’ symptoms and imbalances in a way they can understand.
Dr. McCollum also uses AcuGraph to provide free consultations (that almost always result in immediate treatment), to build out BETTER treatment plans based on objective evidence (which today’s patients expect), and to prove that his treatments are working. He graphs every patient at EVERY visit.
Dr. McCollum sees up to 100 patients each week (and sometimes more) without spending a dime on advertising. New patients flood in—they’ve seen the graphs of their friends and family, and they want to be graphed and treated, too.
The best news is, Dr. McCollum believes that every acupuncturist can find their own success, build their dream practice and make a true difference in their communities with the power of acupuncture—and the power of AcuGraph.
Fill out the form below to watch his presentation! It’s about 45 minutes long, but absolutely worth the time. If you don’t have time to watch it now, set aside some time. You’ll be glad you did.
Dr. McCollum’s presentation will help you pinpoint some very specific things you can do, right now, to skyrocket your patient numbers, and build a successful community referral practice that DOESN’T require advertising or guessing. Dr. McCollum’s formula works.
What You’ll Learn in Dr. McCollum’s Class
- What makes you an EXPERT
- The 4 things your patients CRAVE that you MUST provide
- The 3 STEPS TO SUCCESS when it comes to building your practice
- Why you and your patients only need a 10 MINUTE INTAKE
- How to tailor the intake to the PATIENT
- How to develop ACUPUNCTURE ADVOCATES
- What referral tools you HAVE to have
- How to develop community CONNECTIONS
Our Mission: Helping Acupuncturists THRIVE
At Miridia Acupuncture Technology, our foremost ambition is to help acupuncturists thrive, so that they can help others heal. As we considered how we can best achieve that goal, we considered feedback about AcuGraph from our many AcuGraph users:
• AcuGraph helps practitioners effectively communicate the power of acupuncture to their patients.
• AcuGraph helps patients understand our medicine.
• AcuGraph helps patients understand themselves and their bodies on both a physical and energetic level .
• AcuGraph helps practitioners give more effective treatments by offering clear insight into their patient’s meridians.
• AcuGraph helps patients see that they’re really getting better as their graphs change from visit to visit.
• Finally, AcuGraph increases your confidence, and it increases your patients’ confidence in YOU, which leads to referrals and greater practice success.
AcuGraph Will Change your Practice
AcuGraph will revolutionize your practice if you let it. Visit www.AcuGraph.com to watch an 8-minute AcuGraph Demo Video, or to purchase your package!
In Dr. McCollum’s words, “I’ve been using AcuGraph for over a decade and it’s been vital to my practice. It’s helped me build a practice of over 4000 patients in the last 10 years. My patients love it and expect a graph every visit. It is an essential tool for all Acupuncturists.”
Personal Consultation with Me, Dr. Larsen
If you want to see AcuGraph in action and have your questions answered, I’d love to talk to you over an online video chat! I have availability this week and next.
Click here to book your personal AcuGraph Consultation >>
My staff and I are eager to help you reach your goals and create your own successful acupuncture practice. AcuGraph is your missing link. Don’t hesitate to reach out by email or phone with questions!
Phone: (208) 846-8448
One Reply to “AcuGraph – Building a Successful Acupuncture Practice”