I couldn’t be more excited to return to Amsterdam this upcoming September for a 3-day, live acupuncture training event, sponsored by Miridia Acupuncture Technology and Tal Tao Acupuncture!
Amsterdam is absolutely LOVELY in September.
And I’d like to see you there this year!
We have quite a few practitioners in Europe who aren’t able to travel to the United States for our live trainings. If you’re one of our European friends, this year’s training in Amsterdam is the PERFECT opportunity for you to attend a Miridia Technology training!
Here’s the details…
Dates: September 20, 21 and 22, 2019
Location: Hotel van der Valk, Oostzaan-Amsterdam
Instructor: Me (Kimberly Thompson, L.Ac. from Miridia Technology)
Seminar Website: https://taltao-acupunctuur.nl/acugraph-seminar-2019/?lang=en
Friday, September 20th:
Evidence-based Acupuncture Combining Ancient Medicine with Modern Research
Most practitioners were taught TCM as the foundation of Chinese medicine. You will be introduced to a paradigm shift with a primary focus on meridian therapy as a root treatment via electronic digital meridian analysis, with a secondary, multi-faceted approach to branch treatment to expedite your treatment results.
- History and Overview of Japanese Meridian Therapy
- A Clinical Exam
- Computerized Digital Meridian Analysis
- A Report of Findings
- Objective Diagnostics
- Evidence-Based Clinical Progress
- Better Results Faster Modern Tools for Modern Acupuncture—For Deep Level Profound Results
- Electrical Properties in Relation to the Human Energetic System
- Objectively Quantify the Success of your Treatment
- The Fascia Network System
- Vibrational Therapy
- Ion Pumping Cords
- Far Infrared Heat
- Negative Ion Therapy
- Laser and other non-needle techniques
Auriculotherapy for Supercharged Acupuncture Results
- Why auriculotherapy offers advantages over other types of care
- Conditions shown to respond to auriculotherapy
- How to select an effective tool for auriculotherapy
- Designing treatment plans
- Master points vs. condition points
Saturday, September 21st:
Beating Fibromyalgia—How to Become a Specialist
- Understanding the underlying cause of fibromyalgia
- An overview of current clinical research
- How to integrate eastern and western medicine
- Designing a report of findings and treatment plan to address the root cause along with evolving chief complaints
- Incorporating patient education for home care to enhance the clinical experience Advanced Meridian Therapy—Good, Better, BEST
- TCM versus Meridian Therapy
- Advanced Graph Analysis
- Advanced Treatment Strategies
- Developing a Treatment Plan
- The Power of a Treatment Series
Sunday, September 22nd:
Chronic Pain: A System that Makes Sense
- A discussion on links between an array of Eastern/Western philosophies which mirror Chinese Medicine
- Creating a treatment plan which includes stabilization of acute symptoms while also addressing the underlying cause
- A discussion of the interlinking layers of the external and internal acupuncture meridians
- Learning to use palpation as a diagnostic tool
- Addressing the root imbalances via extraordinary vessels
- Designing a channel theory to create excellent results for pain relief Chronic Pain—Case Studies and Practicum
- Graph Analysis
- Treatment Plan
- Multi-modality tools and techniques for root and branch treatment
Registration and Early-Bird Special Info
Registration for the Seminar is now open! The Early-Bird discount runs through Monday, July 1st, 2019.
- €355 for 2 days (approx. $400 USD)
- €525 for 3 days (approx. $590 USD)
If you have any questions, please visit the seminar website!
I hope to see many of you in Amsterdam this September! If you live in Europe, or the surrounding area, this training is a GREAT chance to take your skills to the next level!