OK, I know the title is ambitious. Paying for a $2,000+ investment in one month may seem like a bit much for many acupuncture practices. Things can be tough out there, and too many practices struggle. But I’m not kidding when I say this is possible. In fact, not only is it possible, but in my opinion, it’s a MUST for anyone who plans to invest in AcuGraph.
So in this post, I’m going to show you exactly how to make your AcuGraph investment pay for itself in very short order.
Investing in new equipment always requires careful consideration of all the factors involved. So before we get into the nuts and bolts of how to make your AcuGraph pay for itself, let’s first talk investment philosophy.
The $20,000 Gamble
When I started my practice, I borrowed $20,000 to purchase all the equipment, supplies, etc. to set up my office. Purchases included treatment tables, office furniture, waiting room furniture, herbs and nutritional supplies, consumable supplies, office management software, phones, computers, decorations, signage, business cards, and dozens of other items needed to have an operating practice.
But you know what I didn’t include in that $20,000?
Anything that would actually attract patients!
Everything I bought was required to have a place to treat patients, and was the bare minimum to have a functioning clinic. I couldn’t exactly have patients lie on the floor for treatments, or treat them with used needles. I couldn’t function without a phone and billing software. Yes, this stuff would allow me to practice, but it wouldn’t BUILD a practice. Through it all, I hadn’t made ANY actual investment in building my practice.
I know, pretty stupid, right?
So I opened my doors and wondered how I would get patients…but at least I had office furniture! And needless to say, I didn’t get that $20,000 loan paid off nearly as quickly as I had hoped.
And that, my friends, is how I learned the difference between equipping a practice, and building a practice. Of course you have to equip your practice. But if that’s all you do, well, you’ll end up like me–wondering why no patients are lying on those shiny new tables!
Now, with that background in place, I’ve got some good news. AcuGraph is the type of investment that actually pays for itself, because it can be used to actually bring in patients. Unlike office furniture, treatment tables, or computers, you can actually calculate exactly how much AcuGraph brings in, and therefore what your investment has returned.
Making it Happen
So how do you pay for your AcuGraph in just one month? Here’s the overview:
- When you purchase your AcuGraph, the first thing to do is invest some time in taking our free training. Get to know your system and how to use it, but also take our training on how to do health fairs, live screening events, or speaking. Then, once you’ve thoroughly learned it, set up an event right away!
- Follow our instructions in the way you set up and execute your event. When practitioners do this, they bring in new patients at an alarmingly high rate. I’ve seen events bring in from 2 to over 40 new patients from a single event. And mind you, these are patients who actually show up and pay for services.
- On the first visit for each patient, use AcuGraph to cement the relationship and the connection between their meridian energies and the patient’s health.
- And finally, use Kimberly Thompson’s Wellness Patient technique to turn first-time patients into ongoing care, wellness patients. (More details on this below.)
Yes, it Works!
I know it sounds simple on paper, but does it work in the real world?
Yes! Yes it does–but only if you’re willing to put in some effort. Like anything else, you’ll get out of it what you put into it. The good news is that if you’ll follow our instructions and put in a little effort, chances are you’ll do very well.
How well? Let’s do some numbers. For the sake of this discussion, we’ll assume you have a rather small harvest of just 8 new patients from your event. Some do much more, but I’m keeping things conservative. Here’s how the numbers might look:
- 8 new patients at $150 first visit=$1,200
- 6 of them purchase a treatment package on the second visit at $225 (for three more visits)=$1,350
- Total income, just from these 8 patients during the first month or less: $2,550. Boom! AcuGraph is more than paid for, and everything else is bonus.
Of course, your numbers may vary, depending on what you charge, how you run your event, etc. But the numbers I used above are the actual numbers Kimberly uses in her practice.
Check out this video testimonial from a real AcuGraph user about how she built her practice to completely full in 8 months:
Now, like I said at the beginning of this post, there’s an important difference between equipping your practice and building your practice. You may spend 10, 20, even 30 thousand dollars equipping a practice, and still have no patients whatsoever. But building a practice? With AcuGraph, you can make a MUCH smaller investment, have it paid off very rapidly, and continue to attract patients and build your practice for years to come.
AcuGraph is the investment that can make all the difference for your practice. If you don’t yet have it, what are you waiting for? And if you already own AcuGraph, are you getting all the return you could?
Either way, here’s some help: Click below to download Kimberly Thompson, L.Ac.’s FREE report, How to Create a Steady Stream of Profitable Wellness Patients. In this 14-page report, she walks you step by step through the process she uses to create a busy, healthy practice with very little marketing effort. Grab your copy now!
NOTE: While results like this are common, they are not guaranteed. You will only generate a return if appropriate planning and effort is put into getting those results. This is why we have extensive training materials and we offer a 60 day money-back guarantee. We want to see you succeed! Buy AcuGraph and give it a try yourself.