So with the introduction of Auriculo 3D, the price went up. Did you notice? The previous, two-dimensional version of the software was $199, and this new version is $249–an increase of $50. What gives?
Hey, I love a bargain just as much as you, and I’ll bet you’re asking yourself like I did, what makes a piece of software worth $250?
I could give you lots of answers, and you probably already know them yourself. Like these:
- We spent thousands of hours putting together this information to make it fast, easy and accessible.
- We developed our own proprietary 3D ear model because there simply wasn’t anything good enough available on the commercial market.
- Just to purchase the 17 source texts would cost you $977.69.
But you know, none of that really matters in your day-to-day practice. Here’s what matters:
Does the software provide you the tools you need to help more people get better, faster?
If so, $249 is a bargain.
While you’re at it, you could ask the other questions as well:
- Will the software help me work more efficiently and effectively?
- Can I do more WITH the software than I can do WITHOUT it?
- Will Auriculo 3D help me grow my practice?
The answer, of course, is Yes. Auriculo 3D does all this and more. (And the 3D modeling will completely change your perspective on auricular treatment. You have to see it to believe it.)
When you start to judge the price in context, it looks better and better. For example, $249 is the price of 3-5 typical acupuncture treatments. less than many practitioners charge for a single smoking cessation treatment program. Seriously? ONE patient pays more than the entire cost of the software?
At this point, we’ve gone past the realm of “deal,” blown right through “bargain,” and crash landed firmly in the territory of “No Brainer.”
What are you waiting for? The sooner you get Auriculo 3D, the sooner you cash in on all these benefits–and the sooner your patients benefit as well.
But don’t just take my word for it. Preview the software yourself by clicking on the ear.