We know you’ve been waiting, and I’m pleased to announce that the 2017 Acupuncture Technology Symposium recordings are now officially available to all of our customers, even if you don’t own AcuGraph!
Before I get into how you can get the symposium recordings, let me first give a little background on the Acupuncture Technology Symposium and some info on each of the 6 recorded modules.
We hosted the Acupuncture Technology Symposium to help acupuncturists around the world attract more patients, revolutionize their results, and get off the marketing treadmill.
Truth is, if you can get great results, you’ve already fought half the battle of having a profitable and successful acupuncture practice. We want to teach acupuncturists how to get the results they need to be successful.
To accomplish this goal, we brought some of the best acupuncturists out there together for an incredible weekend of instruction and demonstration. Each of the instructors added their own element of specialty to the symposium, and helped attendees learn how to easily implement new tools and treatment strategies into their practices for immediate results.
From new non-needle acupuncture techniques, clinical demonstrations, a panel discussion and an entire module dedicated to divergent channel treatment and meridian balancing, the Acupuncture Technology Symposium will help any acupuncturist learn how to implement tools, techniques and strategies into their clinic that work.
With that introduction, here’s some info on each module:
- Module 1- History and Research
- Why Are You Here? by Dr. Adrian Larsen
- Introduction to Ryodoraku by Dr. Adrian Larsen
- 3 PDA points / CE credits (NCCAOM, Florida and California)
- Module 2- The Big Picture
- The Big Picture by Kimberly Thompson L.Ac..
- Expert Communication by Kimberly Thompson L.Ac
- 3.5 PDA points / CE credits (NCCAOM, Florida and California)
- Module 3- Non-needle Acupuncture and Vibrational Therapy
- Becoming a Specialist by Kimberly Thompson L.Ac.
- Vibrational Therapy by Kimberly Thompson L.Ac.
- 2.5 PDA points / CE credits (NCCAOM, Florida and California)
- Module 4- Putting it All Together
- Ion Pumping Cords by Kimberly Thompson L.Ac.
- Ear Treatment by Kimberly Thompson L.Ac.
- Putting it All Together (An Hour in the Clinic) by Kimberly Thompson L.Ac.
- 3.5 PDA points / CE credits (NCCAOM, Florida and California)
- Module 5- Meridian Balancing by Dr. Jake Fratkin
- Meridian Balancing by Dr. Jake Fratkin OMD
- Expert Panel Discussion with Dr. Adrian Larsen, Kimberly Thompson L.Ac., Dr. Jake Fratkin, Deb Davies L.Ac., Dr. Dennis Baker
- 5 PDA points / CE credits (NCCAOM, Florida and California)
- Module 6- Specialist Practice – Pregnancy
- by Deb Davies L.Ac.
- 1.5 PDA points / CE credits (NCCAOM, Florida and California)
Total PDA/CE Credits: 19
How to Get the Symposium Recordings
You’ve got three options:
Option 1: Buy the Recordings
Each of the 6 modules is available for individual purchase, or you can purchase a package that includes all 6 modules. The individual module prices range from $199-$299 each, or $895 for the package. All purchases include the associated CE/PDA credits. To purchase the recordings, click the link below.
Option 2: Included with your AcuGraph Enterprise Plan
If you already have the AcuGraph Enterprise service and support plan, you get the All-Access Training Pass as part of your plan. This includes our most advanced trainings and CE credits at no charge.
The newest addition to the AcuGraph Enterprise “All-Access Training Pass” is the entire 2017 Acupuncture Technology Symposium–at no cost! (An $895+ value!)
Don’t have the enterprise plan? If you’re an AcuGraph 5 Basic or Professional plan user, just by upgrading to AcuGraph Enterprise, you can get the…
- 2017 Acupuncture Technology Symposium
- 2014 Ryodoraku Acupuncture Training
- 2010 AcuGraph Training
- Acupuncture Technology and Kids Training with Kimberly Thompson, L.Ac.
As an Enterprise user, you’ll have access to the entire Acupuncture Technology Symposium, and several other past trainings for a total of over 30 CE credits, FOR FREE! If you’re already an AcuGraph 5 user, but you’re on the Basic or Professional plan, you can upgrade to AcuGraph Enterprise today, applying unused value of your current plan towards the upgrade!
Want to know what your cost will be? Give us a call at 208.846.8448 and we’ll get you all the details!
Let me remind you, upgrading to AcuGraph Enterprise costs less than purchasing the Symposium recordings themselves, plus you get several other trainings just for upgrading, not to mention other perks like the ongoing AcuGraph Hardware Warranty!
Option 3: Upgrade to AcuGraph 5
If you’re an AcuGraph 4 user, you can save significant money if you upgrade to AcuGraph 5 before the end of the year. When you upgrade to Acugraph 5 before December 31, 2017, we’ll waive the $300 software license and activation fee, so all you have to pay is your first year of service and support. Better yet, if you upgrade to AcuGraph 5 with the Enterprise plan…
you guessed it! You’ll get the entire Acupuncture Technology Symposium, for free, in addition to all the other online trainings listed above and all the other perks of the Enterprise plan!
So there you have it, those are your best options to get the 2017 Acupuncture Technology Symposium recordings. In my mind, it’s a no-brainer to upgrade to AcuGraph Enterprise, whether you use AcuGraph 5 already, or you’re still getting by with AcuGraph 4. You’ll get all the Enterprise benefits plus 4 great online trainings for less than the price of the 2017 Acupuncture Technology Symposium alone.
If you DON’T own AcuGraph, but you want to, your first year of AcuGraph Enterprise service is included for FREE when you purchase the AcuGraph Practice Builder Package. That means you’ll automatically get the 2017 Acupuncture Technology Symposium recordings, and all of the other online trainings listed above, when you purchase the AcuGraph Practice Builder Package.
I hope you’ll take advantage of the Acupuncture Technology Symposium recordings. They’re the most comprehensive and best trainings we’ve ever offered. I know they will benefit you, and your practice, for years to come!
If you’d like to…
- Upgrade to AcuGraph 5 from AcuGraph 4
- Switch from the Basic or Professional plan to the Enterprise plan or
- Purchase AcuGraph for the first time
…please don’t hesitate to give a member of my staff a call. We’re here to help! 208.846.8448.