AcuGraph 5 is turning 1 year old this week. When I realized this, it made me sit back and think for a few minutes about a few things:
- AcuGraph 1 was first available for sale in the fall of 2003. This 1 year birthday of AcuGraph 5 is also a celebration of 13 years of continuing AcuGraph innovation and development. That’s quite an accomplishment, and one I’m very proud of.
- The pace of development and growth for AcuGraph is increasing. Consider this: since the release of AcuGraph 5, we have released several new updates, adding more than 20 new features. This is an unprecedented pace for us, and a real increase in development speed. As a quick summary, here are a few of the major features and functions we have added to AcuGraph 5 in the last year. And these include:
- Import and add attachments to the patient file—You can now save PDFs and other attachments directly in the patient record, sync those across all devices, print, and track ongoing patient case progress.
- Email any and all parts of the patient file—Emailing function isn’t limited to just the graph anymore, you can now email all or specific parts of the patient file, for fast, easy, controllable access to emailed reports.
- Added note documentation—In the patient file, you can see details about when each part of that file was created, and see if you have already sent the graph report to the patient right in the patient file.
- Live Photos in AcuGraph—Use your webcam to capture patient images directly in AcuGraph. There’s no need to capture images on another device and import them; you can use your attached webcam to grab images for the patient overview, or for photo notes to photographically document the patient’s condition.
- AcuGraph is more powerful and capable than most people realize. Over the last year, we have also put together a series of posts and videos about some of the lesser-known features and benefits of AcuGraph. These include:
- Did you know: AcuGraph 5 shows Musculotendino and Internal Channel Pathways
- Did you know: How to Add Attachments to the Patient File in AcuGraph
- Did you know: AcuGraph 5 Lets you Change the Channel
- Did You Know: AcuGraph Tracks Patient Warnings and Red Flags
- Did You Know: Treat the Patient Condition with AcuGraph
- Did You Know: AcuGraph Online Account Portal
AcuGraph 5 Vision
When we envisioned AcuGraph 5, we were ambitious with our goals. We really pushed our whole team with both the original release and the ongoing, service and support we continue to offer. The above list only scratches the surface of what we have been able to get done. However, I’ll be the first to admit that we didn’t meet all of our goals and we still have significant areas to improve. But as we have always done, we will continue to push ourselves and continue innovating for you.
The next year is even more promising than the last. If we can reach as many of our goals in the next year as we have this first year. We’ll really have some wonderful surprises in store for you!
Thank you for your ongoing support. Here’s to another wonderful year ahead!