A major goal of our 2014 Seminar was to give you the answer to that question.
It all starts with a framework. Imagine building a house without proper framing…it simply wouldn’t work!
Day 3 of the seminar is designed to give you the tools you need to effectively build and market your practice.
There are 5 key elements you’ll learn
- Creating your identity: The foundation of a practice is made up of 2 elements – your physical office and your online presence. You’ll learn the difference between a “branding” website and a “productive” website. We analyze other practitioners websites and point out what’s working and what’s not. You’ll learn about a Content Landing Page and how to use it.
- Lead Generation: Traditional advertising is ineffective. You’ll learn how to create a booming practice with live events and social media marketing. Your new “productive” website will motivate the patient to take action and set the appointment. You’ll learn a technique to use at live events that will generate appointments with 50% of the people you talk to.
- Patient Management: You want patients to follow their treatment plan, and you want them to get better. Unfortunately, many fade away after 3-4 visits. There is a solution—in this seminar you’ll learn a new treatment logic that will improve patient adherence, create a predictable patient flow and generate wellness patients.
- Patient Retention: Patients don’t want to receive treatment forever…but they DO want to keep feeling good. We’ll show you how to utilize Facebook, Pinterest and ALL social media platforms to create a relationship with each patient and secure their loyalty. You’ll also receive six (6) proven methods of retaining the patients you worked so hard to get.
- Patient Reactivation: What do you do when you haven’t seen someone in months? We’ll show you how to automate the process of bringing them back. We’ll cover data integrity, contact sequences, scripts and examples.
Day 3 of the seminar will give you all of the tools listed above and much more!
Building a six-figure practice takes work…and a plan. The 2014 Seminar Training gives you the framework and the plan to make it happen!