Kimberly was at the top of her game and shared tons of great clinical wisdom.
Now, if I’m Kimberly’s boss, owner of the company, and the guy who originally taught her about meridian graphing, you’d think she couldn’t teach me anything new, right?
Kimberly taught me all sorts of incredible things I didn’t know! And I thought I was the expert!
Here’s my TOP “10” list of new things I learned from Kimberly
in our new 2014 training seminar
(I guarantee – if I learned new things, you will too!)
- How to make sense of a messy graph–and see through to the underlying meaning
- The ROOT of the problem may not be what you think at first
- What do you mean excess Kidney?? That’s impossible! (except when…)
- How AcuGraph paints a picture to make sense of shoulder pain, phlegm and irritability
- OK, try this: neuropathy, low back pain, bloating, edema, emotional disturbances, and breathing difficulties. Ready…GO!
- Which graphs are best for explaining diagnostics to the patient (and which NOT to use)
- How to get your patient to (gladly) book six visits during the first treatment
- Presenting the missing link in treating breech baby
- AcuGraph and Bell’s Palsy: What you MUST know to get the channels right
- The non-needle “Pepperoni Pizza” treatment kids love
- BONUS: Hear how Kimberly managed the transition from by-the-book acupuncture to TCM Graphing Expert
I want you to experience this training too – I guarantee you’ll learn great new things – even if you’ve taken one of our prior training classes!
This seminar is all new for 2014. Plus you’ll earn 12 PDA/CE credits and stay at the top of your trade!
So here’s the deal: During August take advantage of our Back-to-School special and save $50 off the price of the seminar!
- You get 3 Expert presenters
- 12 CE credits and
- 18 hours of top-notch video training to feed your need for knowledge!