Now Updated to Version 1.7!
Now Improved: Version 1.7 includes the following updates:
- Revised and Updated Point Information
- Updated User Interface Elements
Now Improved: Version 1.4 includes the following features:
- Custom Quiz option now allows you to add any points to your custom quiz list — build your own list of points for the quiz to focus on and repeat.
Whether you’re working in a busy practice or preparing for your boards, Points is the fastest, most convenient and most powerful Acupuncture reference ever to fit in your pocket.
- Eliminate guesswork with complete information about all 361 numbered points, as well as 40 extra named points
- Practice confidently with locations, attributes, functions, cautions, and needling information for every point right at your fingertips
- Locate each point precisely with “zoomable” photographic illustrations and complete anatomic descriptions
- Expand your knowledge with Chinese and English names for every point
- Add your own notes to each point for complete customization and limitless learning possibilities
- Quickly locate the information you need by point number or “flicking” flip chart
- Perfect your knowledge with the randomized quiz feature: Quiz by picture or printed description. Got 5 minutes to kill before a meeting? Between patients? Pump up your acupuncture knowledge!
Of course, you could get the same information in a big, fat, clunky textbook--starting at about $80. Or you can step up to the speed and ease of Points--your always-available, always-convenient source for acupuncture knowledge--right in your pocket.
The fastest, easiest way to master the Meridians.
We’ve all been there--working a busy practice day, helping lots of patients, and feeling great...when suddenly it hits. Call it mental block, blank-screen syndrome, or a brain cramp. No matter how you say it, the result is the same.
You need information and you need it now.
Maybe it’s a point you don’t use very often; maybe you just need to verify a location. Whatever it is, you don’t have time to dive for a book.
That’s where Points comes in.
Click on any thumbnail to view a larger image.
Want to see more great Acupuncture Software? Click Here.