Have you ever had trouble helping your patients understand Chinese Medicine?
TCM terminology doesn’t make sense to patients who are programmed to think in terms of Western medicine.
The ancient terms and concepts are important but often require an interpretation. That last thing you want to do is leave a patient confused.
A confused patient doesn’t come back!
What does Your Patient Need?
They need to SEE it! Don’t explain it to them–SHOW them! The patient wants to see logical, visual proof, in easy-to-understand reports.
Let’s put it this way. When your patient starts explaining to YOU what’s wrong, you’ll know two things:
• First, they’re totally on board with your treatment. They know they need you and they know why they need you.
• Second, they’ll give the same explanation to their friends and family, complete with visual proof. This generates referrals!
What about Your Needs?
What helps a recent graduate become a Master Acupuncturist? Experience and applied knowledge! Being open to learn from experienced practitioners provides experience…faster.
Since the use of technology wasn’t taught in acupuncture school, many practitioners simply don’t pay attention to it. That changes when they realize, in this age of Google medicine, patients self-diagnose and trust technology to find and fix their problems.
Technology plays a vital role in today’s acupuncture practice.
- 36% (red) say it provides proof of Acupuncture’s effectiveness
- 29% (yellow) say it helps them provide better treatments
- 20% (green) say it increases patient retention
- 15% (purple) say it helps with marketing and attracting new patients.
Technology can enhance your skills and augment your wisdom. It’s like having an instant “2nd opinion.”
I hope that it’s clear that this is NOT about the money – it’s about helping people.
That being said…if you can’t make a living in acupuncture, you can’t help very many people!
The right tools will help you succeed financially and create a rewarding practice.
Here are the facts: Practitioners who use AcuGraph:
How does AcuGraph help you reach these levels of success?
When you buy an AcuGraph system, you’re making an investment in your practice. Our support and training programs help you experience a quick return on your investment and SHOW you step-by-step how to do it.
Here are some of the Training options we give you:
- Robust Online Video Training Library to teach you how to use the system
- Monthly Webinar Training for ongoing, incremental improvement
- Advanced Seminar Training (With CE Credits!) will make you an EXPERT
- Patient Education Tools to get your patients on board and sending REFERRALS
We DON’T just want to sell you some equipment—We’re committed to your long-term success! We’ve been helping elevate acupuncture for more than 10 years. Our experience in practice building has given us the expertise needed to help you reach your goals.
Start by watching this video where you’ll find the FIRST and MOST IMPORTANT principle of practice success: