Clinical Applications of
AcuGraph® Meridian Diagnostics
Taught by Master Acupuncturist and Herbalist
Dr. Jake Paul Fratkin, OMD, L.Ac.
and most importantly,
If you want to get the most out of your AcuGraph investment…
- The correct way to integrate TCM principles with AcuGraph findings
- The most effective treatment order for multiple graph patterns
- The Japanese secret solution to the Root/Branch dichotomy
- The BEST method to bring healing Qi to your hands—and use it to influence the patient
- Meridian Sequence Qi Gong
- Clinical Applications of AcuGraph treatment options
- Additional Treatments using AcuGraph Findings
- Practitioner O-ring muscle testing for Point Selection
- Logical Selection of Points by Function
- Dr. Fratkin's Back Treatment for Structural Integration
- Tipped Uterus
- Ileocecal valve (open or closed)
- Hiatal hernia
- Scar interferences
- TaiJi Yin/Yang Structural Release Protocol
In short, this is THE seminar all AcuGraph users need.
About Dr. Fratkin:
Dr. Fratkin is the author of Chinese Herbal Patent Medicines, The Clinical Desk Reference, a compendium of 1250 Chinese herbal products available in the United States.
He is the recipient of ACUPUNCTURIST OF THE YEAR, 1999, by the AAAOM and TEACHER OF THE YEAR, 2006, American Association of Teachers of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (AATAOM).
Dr. Fratkin lives and practices in Boulder, Colorado. Visit his website at DrJakeFratkin.com
Watch on DVD
Approved for 12 PDA Points
from the NCCAOM.
CE Credits Pending
Approved for 12 CE Credits
State of California Acupuncture Board