The Acupuncture Growth Symposium was a HUGE success! We had a great group of practitioners there, but realize that many people who wanted to attend couldn’t, due to scheduling conflicts, travel expenses, etc.
So, for everyone who missed out (and for those who attended too!), this month’s webinar will focus on Kimberly’s top three take-aways from the Acupuncture Growth Symposium!
We realize there’s so much more from the weekend that we can’t share during this webinar. Luckily, the recordings from the symposium will be available for purchase soon, and added to ALL AcuGraph Enterprise accounts, for free!
This webinar is meant to give you a taste of some of the most impactful and exciting things taught during the symposium.
What You’ll Learn
In this webinar, Kimberly and I will discuss several themes from the weekend:
- A Green Graph—it’s more normal than we thought
- 10 years ago, it rarely happened. Now, it happens regularly because of better root treatments (divergent, musculoskeletal, auriculotherapy, etc.), and better tools.
- The 70/30 Rule (AcuGraph is 70%, skill is the other 30%)
- If you use AcuGraph as your foundation (root), everything else will fall into place. Trust the graph, and let it magnify your treatment.
- Skill is your branch treatment, individualized by tools and techniques.
- Many practitioners, many specialties
- It’s ok to have different approaches to treatment. The key is to do what you do best, with AcuGraph as the foundation.
WEBINAR: 3 BIG Take-aways from the 2018 Symposium
Date/Time: Friday, May 11, 2018, 12:00 PM MST
Cost: FREE for AcuGraph Professional and Enterprise users, $19 for everyone else.
Recording: The recording is now available. AcuGraph Professional and Enterprise users, click here to log into your account and watch the recording >>
For everyone else, click here to purchase the webinar recording for only $19 >>
Feel free to email or call my staff with any questions!
Enjoy the Webinar!