Webinar: 3 BIG Take-aways from the 2018 Symposium 5/5 (56)

symposiumThe Acupuncture Growth Symposium was a HUGE success! We had a great group of practitioners there, but realize that many people who wanted to attend couldn’t, due to scheduling conflicts, travel expenses, etc.

So, for everyone who missed out (and for those who attended too!), this month’s webinar will focus on Kimberly’s top three take-aways from the Acupuncture Growth Symposium!

We realize there’s so much more from the weekend that we can’t share during this webinar. Luckily, the recordings from the symposium will be available for purchase soon, and added to ALL AcuGraph Enterprise accounts, for free!

Click here for more information about AcuGraph Enterprise >>

This webinar is meant to give you a taste of some of the most impactful and exciting things taught during the symposium.

What You’ll Learn

In this webinar, Kimberly and I will discuss several themes from the weekend:

  • A Green Graph—it’s more normal than we thought
    • 10 years ago, it rarely happened. Now, it happens regularly because of better root treatments (divergent, musculoskeletal, auriculotherapy, etc.), and better tools.
  • The 70/30 Rule (AcuGraph is 70%, skill is the other 30%)
    • If you use AcuGraph as your foundation (root), everything else will fall into place. Trust the graph, and let it magnify your treatment.
    • Skill is your branch treatment, individualized by tools and techniques.
  • Many practitioners, many specialties
    • It’s ok to have different approaches to treatment. The key is to do what you do best, with AcuGraph as the foundation.

——————————————————————————————————————

WEBINAR: 3 BIG Take-aways from the 2018 Symposium

Recording: The recording is now available free for all on our public Youtube channel. Click here to watch the recording >>

P.S… While you’re on YouTube, why not subscribe to our channel? We share great new videos every month about acupuncture, functional medicine topics, AcuGraph and auriculotherapy. Once subscribed, you’ll receive notifications when we publish new videos so you’ll never miss a thing. Subscribe to our channel here!

Feel free to email or call my staff with any questions!

Email: service@miridiatech.com

Phone: 208.846.8448.

Enjoy the Webinar!

-Adrian

symposium

Please rate this

Comments

comments

Dr. Adrian Larsen

Adrian P. Larsen, D.C., F.A.S.A., C.Ac. Dr. Larsen is President of Miridia Technology Inc., and one of the developers of the AcuGraph Digital Meridian Imaging system. He currently divides his time between research, product development, and teaching. Dr. Larsen also holds certifications in Applied Kinesiology and CPK, and has specialized training in SOT and craniopathy. He, his wife, and 7 children reside in Meridian, Idaho.

So, what do you think about it?