Have you seen the recent article on USA Today about Angelina Jolie’s struggle with Bell’s Palsy?
The most interesting part is that Angelina “credited acupuncture for a full recovery.”
Bell’s Palsy has been a topic of interest in the acupunture world, because it’s so effective at treating the condition, if done in a timely manner.
Bell’s Palsy Blog Posts
Kimberly Thompson, L.Ac., has written several blog posts about Bell’s Palsy from a TCM perspective. Kimberly’s goal with her blog series was twofold:
- To teach practitioners how to treat Bell’s Palsy, and how the internal pathways in AcuGraph put the Bell’s Palsy protocol right at their fingertips
- To educate patients on Bell’s Palsy, including information on how to avoid the condition, and encouraging them to call an acupuncturist at the onset of Bell’s Palsy
Here’s links to each of the Bell’s Palsy blog posts:
- Bell’s Palsy…A Case Study (start here)
- Bell’s Palsy- Part I: Educating your Patients
- Bell’s Palsy- Part II: Bell’s Palsy and AcuGraph
- Bell’s Palsy- Part III: How to Treat
Kimberly regularly receives inquiries about her articles from regular people wanting to find an acupuncturist to treat them or someone they know. If Kimberly isn’t close enough to treat them, do you know where she refers these potential patients to find a qualified practitioner?
The AcuGraph Practitioner Directory
With AcuGraph’s built-in Bell’s Palsy protocol, AcuGraph practitioners are well-equipped to treat patients with this condition.
Are you using this AcuGraph feature?
About 40,000 people experience a Bell’s Palsy attack each year. Educate yourself on treatment, and let your patients and community know that you can help with the power of AcuGraph!
With AcuGraph, you can make a difference in the lives of so many people who suffer from this debilitating condition!