Hello AcuGraph Friends,
Now that the AcuGraph 5 launch and Loyalty Discounts are officially in the record books, I can finally take a minute to breathe. This has quite literally been the busiest six weeks of my life! But it’s also been a ton of fun and quite exhilarating to ride this roller coaster!
I want to shout out a HUGE thank you to all our employees, partners, beta testers, and of course, customers for a very successful introduction to AcuGraph 5. It’s been a real team effort and there’s no way we could have made it without outstanding contributions from everyone.
Top Five Successes:
Here’s what I’m most proud of so far:
- Continuous Improvement: Even though it’s a brand new product, we’ve kept up a breakneck schedule of improvements and enhancements to AcuGraph 5. There have already been nearly a dozen updates which have fixed bugs, enhanced functionality, and even added new features. It’s particularly rewarding that we don’t have to hold new features until the next paid upgrade. Subscribers get them NOW.
- AcuGraph Subscription Extras: And speaking of subscriptions, every AcuGraph 5 user gets access to exclusive extras, including ongoing training and tools through the AcuGraph Subscription Extras portal. We had to get it finished fast, just after AcuGraph 5 went live, and I’m so pleased about the positive feedback we’ve received.
- AcuGraph User Mastermind Group: All AcuGraph 5 users now have access to the AcuGraph user Mastermind Group on Facebook. I’ve been so impressed with the amount of great information posted, questions asked, advice shared, and interaction between AcuGraph users from all over the world. Y’all amaze me! (Here’s the link to join—for AcuGraph 5 users only.)
- New Training Portal: AcuGraph 5 Enterprise subscribers now have access to our online training portal, which includes over 33 hours of exclusive video training from top experts, as well as up to 12 hours of CE credit. There is no more complete training resource for Ryodoraku and meridian graphing.
- More Affordable than Ever! We took a huge gamble when we made it so much cheaper to get started with AcuGraph. Our thinking was that by making the up-front purchase price so much lower, many more practitioners could afford to add the power of AcuGraph to their practice. I’m pleased to report sales are up, and the strategy is showing signs of success!
So there you have them—the greatest successes of the AcuGraph 5 launch, so far.
But what about the failures, you ask?
I’d have to say, while there aren’t any circumstances I would call failures, there are certainly things I wish we would have done better. We had to struggle mightily to get everything ready in time for the launch, which caused us all some very late nights (and all-nighters!) It’s always tough to balance a project of this magnitude with the limits of a small staff and the need to continue servicing existing customers.
Some things weren’t ready on launch day, and some things had to be improvised and built as we went along. Thank you all for your patience!
We’re still adapting our website and messaging to best convey the benefits of AcuGraph ownership. Too often, I hear from AcuGraph users, some who have used the system for years, “I just found out AcuGraph could do this really cool thing, I didn’t even know it could do!” I wilt a little bit when I hear that, because it means we haven’t done a good enough job of communicating with our users.
That’s part of why we’ve started a series of monthly training webinars to cover a wide variety of topics—from software, to marketing, to clinical questions, to case studies. We’re committed to making sure every AcuGraph user is getting every penny of value from their investment.
So that’s the current state of things. We’re very excited about how far we’ve come and where we’re going. Thank you all for your continued support as we work together to elevate acupuncture!