Thank you for shopping at our online store!
Unless otherwise specified, we will accept returns by the original purchaser for a 15% restocking fee (excluding shipping charges) on non-restricted products within 30 days of invoice date provided the Terms and Conditions of the Miridia Technology Inc. Return Policy are met.
Restricted Products: Unless otherwise stated, we DO NOT accept returns on DVD products, books, or software-only products.
Warranty Replacement against manufacturer’s defects: below is a list of the products included under warranty replacement. Note: the guarantee is null and void if any attempt is made to open the unit by unauthorized personnel.
* AcuGraph hardware and cables – one year replacement warranty covering parts and labor. Up to three years, if extended warranty has been purchased.
*Laser: QiPulse – 1 year from invoice date
If the product being returned received a special promotional price, this is the amount that will be refunded, less any applicable restocking fees. If product being returned also received any promotional items, these items must be returned. Refunds are applied to the original payment method ONLY. Shipping fees are not refundable. NO EXCEPTIONS.
ALL products being returned must be 100% complete and must be packaged in ORIGINAL PACKAGING. All packing materials, manuals, disks, CDs, digital media, blank warranty cards, accessories pamphlets, other accessories, free promotional items and documentation MUST be included in the original packaging, as provided by the manufacturer.
Items sent for return consideration will be immediately denied and Miridia Technology Inc. return policy will NOT BE HONORED in the event that a return shipment is received by us improperly packaged, altered or physically damaged.
ALL ITEMS WILL BE INSPECTED AND TESTED UPON RECEIPT. Any discrepancies including, but not limited to, the following list will result in the package being returned to the customer and credit or replacement will NOT be issued.
Original shipping costs, return shipping costs, proof of delivery, risk of loss, and insurance coverage related with returning the product are the responsibility of the customer.
RETURNS will NOT be accepted at our warehouse without a Return Authorization Number (RMA#). You can request a Miridia Technology Inc. RMA Number by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
RMA service and warranty coverage is void on all products that show signs of being tampered, altered, damaged, hacked, cracked, soldered, pieces removed, overclocked, etc. NO EXCEPTIONS.
RMAs are processed in the order they are received. The manufacturer and Miridia Technology Inc. reserves the right to deny RMA requests as well as the right to contact you prior to authorizing your RMA request for more information or during an RMA transaction.
Miridia Technology Inc. strongly recommends FULLY insuring the package you are returning to us. THIS IS FOR YOUR PROTECTION in the event the package is LOST or DAMAGED in transit. We suggest using a shipping service that offers tracking numbers so you can provide "proof of delivery" when requested. Shipping charges associated with the return are the sole responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable.
The following Inspection Criteria will be utilized in determining rejected returns and refused or defective product processing:
1. Products not properly packaged or returned in non-qualified shipping container (such as newspaper-wrapped boxes).
2. Packages showing signs of label tampering, counterfeiting or switching. Standard certification labels removed or torn (such as UL Listing, capacity, brand name, missing barcode/UPC code).
3. Products with NON-MATCHING SERIAL NUMBERS. Miridia Technology Inc. maintains a serial number database for all products sold and this database is used when matching products to the invoice for customers.
4. Products showing signs of DAMAGE such as cracked components or damage to circuit boards, any dents, scratches, defacement or abuse of base casting, torn or punctured tape seals, torn or punctured void warranty seals/security seals; loose, damaged or removed screws/fasteners; altered components; resoldered components; or hacked components.
Miridia Technology Inc. does not share your confidential, personal information with anyone except those who will be processing your order. For instance, we will share your address with the delivery service that will be delivering your order.
Miridia Technology Inc. works to maintain the highest professional standards of confidentiality and integrity. We protect your confidential information on our website with 128-bit encryption.
We do not keep or store your credit card numbers. We may contact you from time to time regarding our products and your purchases.
If you have any questions about our use of your personal information, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com.
Conditions of Use
Conditions of Use
Thank you for shopping at our online store. If you have any questions about our products or your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Support Team replies to inquiries in the order they are received. Normal reply time is less than 24 hours Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM MT; excluding holidays.
Methods of Payment Accepted
Miridia Technology Inc. gladly accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. For international transactions, we accept credit cards or wire transfers. All prices listed are in U.S. Dollars.
Quantities May be Limited
Miridia Technology Inc. may, at is own discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, per order or per account without prior notice. These restrictions may include orders placed by the same billing and/or shipping address. Notification will be sent to the email provided should such change occur. We reserve the right to limit quantities sold, including the right to limit or prohibit sales to dealers, households or individuals.
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Miridia Technology Inc. reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to amend any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
To ensure your ordering experience is a pleasant and efficient one, please keep in mind the Bill To and Ship To address fields. The Bill To address refers to where your credit card statements are sent or what your credit card issuer has on file for you. Information you provide is subject to verification procedures with your credit card issuer and can delay the timely processing of your order. For security purposes, your credit card will not provide specific reasons an order is denied.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) How long does it take to receive my order?
The order processing time includes, but is not limited to, credit verification and time to pick and pack your order. All orders are shipped Monday through Friday only during regular business hours. Delivery time is from point of order fulfillment, not order placement.
If your Bill To and Ship To address differ, expect delays of 1 to 3 additional working days or expect a contact verification courtesy call from your Credit Card Provider. WE PROSECUTE ALL FRAUD TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
If the product is on backorder, it may take additional time. We will try our best to keep you posted of any delays.
2) Where do you ship to?
We ship worldwide via UPS, FedEx and USPS. Domestic shipping options include USPS and UPS. We do not ship single orders to multiple addresses. It is important to note that international shipments will be assessed for import duties and fees upon entry into the destination country. These fees are in addition to the shipping cost, they can be significant, and they ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY of the customer upon receipt of the package(s). If you have any questions or concerns, please contact customer service before completing your order.
3) Do you ship to College Campuses?
Yes, we will ship to your school, provided your address is verifiable with your credit card issuer. Be sure you include a physical street address along with your other delivery information. This will ensure your order is processed efficiently by our automated shipping system at our warehouse.
If you are using your parents' credit card, be sure you have their permission to do so as Miridia Technology Inc. reserves the right to cancel your order or contact your parents directly for verification. No exceptions.
4) Which Shipping Carriers Do You Use?
Miridia Technology Inc. uses FedEx (Federal Express), UPS (United Parcel Service) and USPS (United States Postal Service).
5) Do you charge Sales Tax?
Idaho residents are subject to Sales Tax. If you do not live in Idaho, there is no Sales Tax.
6) How come the prices on the site are not the same as the prices in my shopping cart?
Prices listed on our site always reflect the most recent price. If you have added items to your cart at another time, please clear your shopping cart as the pricing in your shopping cart may differ.
Note: Due to unknown, unavoidable circumstances (such as network outages, Acts of War, viruses, worms or other network attacks) that are out of our control , we CANNOT guarantee every message will be received and answered.
We reserve the right to refuse service.
We are glad to ship to nations other than the USA, subject to the following policies:
1. The purchaser is responsible for all shipping charges associated with the order.
2. The purchaser is responsible for all import duties, taxes and fees associated with bringing the shipment into the destination country. These fees cannot be declined or refused and, by placing an order for delivery outside the United States, you are agreeing to pay all applicable import duties, taxes and fees, regardless of amount. Miridia Technology Inc. does not have any control over the import duties, taxes or fees charged in your country. EVEN IF YOU REFUSE DELIVERY OF THE SHIPMENT, YOU ARE STILL REQUIRED TO PAY ALL APPLICABLE IMPORT DUTIES, FEES AND TAXES, AS WELL AS RETURN SHIPPING FEES TO RETURN THE PACKAGE TO US. We, therefore, strongly recommend you inquire with your local authorities as to import duties, fees, taxes, and RESTRICTED ITEMS before placing your order. Once the order has been shipped, you MUST pay these fees even if you deny delivery or return the shipment.
3. If you choose to return all or part of an order, you must first contact us to receive an RMA (return materials authorization) number. Once the return has been approved and the RMA number issued, you are responsible to pay all shipping expenses, insurance, duties, taxes and fees associated with returning the order to us. We are not responsible for lost or damaged returns, and will not issue credit until the returned goods arrive at our warehouse in sellable condition.
4. We make every effort to ensure that your package is delivered to you by checking prohibitions, restrictions and observations into your country by the selected carrier. We will not be held liable if the package is confiscated by your country. If delivery of your order appears questionable, you will be contacted by our staff and your options will be discussed.
5. Shipping charges, import duties, taxes and fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
6. There are NO exceptions to the above policies.