Pointoselect Digital—Acupuncture Point Detection and Treatment
The Pointoselect Digital combines positive and negative point detection, advanced treatment protocols, and popular preset frequencies in one powerful device.
The Pointoselect is everything you need for effective, convenient body and ear point treatment.
The Pointoselect Digital package includes the following:
- Pointoselect Digital Device
- Completely redone user manual in English
- Pointoselect Digital Training Videos
The Pointoselect Digital combines positive and negative point detection, advanced treatment protocols, and popular preset frequencies in one powerful device. It’s everything you need for effective, convenient body and ear point treatment.
For Body Points: The Pointoselect Digital provides precision point locating and flexible treatment protocols to get results.
For Auricular Points: The Pointoselect Digital has all the flexibility you need for advanced auricular work. Bipolar point detection with adjustable sensitivity ensures you’ll find precisely the right point, whether it has positive or negative polarity. Treatment is just as flexible, giving you ultimate control over intensity, frequency, even pulse-width.
Built-in, preset frequencies from Nogier, Bahr and Reininger, put the most effective protocols at your fingertips instantly. There’s no faster, easier, or more powerful tool for auriculotherapy treatment.
Warranty: We back up the Pointoselect Digital with a full year of coverage against manufacturing defect or malfunction.
- Audio and visual body point and auricular point detection
- Adjustable sound volume
- Positive and negative point detection
- Visual treatment intensity indicator
- Adjustable point location sensitivity to eliminate false positives
- Adjustable treatment intensity for effective, comfortable stimulation
- Seven Nogier Treatment Frequencies: 2.3, 4.6, 9.1, 18.3, 36.5, 73, 146 Hz.
- Seven Bahr Treatment Frequencies: 2.3, 4.5, 9.4, 18.7, 37.5, 74.9, 149.9 Hz.
- Twelve Reininger Treatment Frequencies: 6.44, 4.32, 3.68, 5.48, 3.88, 6.18, 5.21, 4.77, 4.14, 5.72, 4.55, 3.45 Hz.
- One-touch switching between preset frequencies
- Automatic power shut off when not in use
- Lightweight, compact design is comfortable and user friendly
- Well-designed, accessible controls are always at your fingertips
- FDA 510K Registered K123958
- One year replacement warranty covers parts and labor
- Power Source: 9V battery
- Output Voltage: 0-200V
- Frequency Range: 2-128 Hz
- Pulse Width: 60-120 µs
- Point Detection: Bipolar, adjustable sensitivity
- Treatment Polarity: Positive and negative, set automatically