The ULTIMATE Acupuncture Wall Chart
The ULTIMATE Acupuncture Wall Chart: Photographic Version, 36" by 36"
This chart makes a beautiful and useful addition to the home or office of any acupuncture practitioner or enthusiast. Printed on high-quality, glossy stock at photographic resolution, then laminated for protection, you'll use and enjoy this chart for years to come.
How would you design the ultimate acupuncture wall chart? Here's what we did. We started with all the problems seen in so many other charts: Foreign lettering, poor illustrations, missing or incorrect information, nude genitals, crowded symbols, the list goes on. We analyzed every chart we could find, solved every problem we encountered, and created the best chart we've ever seen. Here are some of the features that make it so great:
- This chart is built on actual human photos, not illustrations. You'll see what the landmarks actually look like, not just what an illustrator imagined.
- Tired of wasting your time searching through minutia to find something important? We sorted through all the information typically included on charts—some is important to have readily available, and some is just extra filler. We kept the important clinical information you need and eliminated the fluff. Result: A less-crowded, more useful chart.
- A chart shouldn't confuse you. That's why every point is clearly labeled and color coded in English, using only internationally accepted names and abbreviations.
- We all know where CV 1 is, and probably never needle it anyway. So the naughty bits are covered up. No need for your patients (or their children) to be uncomfortable in your office.
- Are you tired of squinting at tiny or multiple charts? Our large, 36" by 36" (91 by 91 cm) chart makes it easy to see whatever you need to see.
So what's on the chart?
- All 12 main meridians, color coded to element, in three views
- Ren and Du (CV and GV) meridians
- All points clearly labeled and marked
- Special labeling for Well, Spring, Stream, River and Sea points
- Special labeling for Tonification, Sedation, Luo, Xi-Cleft, Horary, Front-Mu and Back-Shu points
- Individual illustrations of each meridian in smaller inset charts
This chart makes a beautiful and useful addition to the home or office of any acupuncture practitioner or enthusiast. Printed on high-quality, glossy stock at photographic resolution, you'll use and enjoy this chart for years to come.