Webinar: 3 Big Take-aways from the 2018 Symposium

Webinar: 3 Big Take-aways from the 2018 Symposium

Webinar: 3 Big Take-aways from the 2018 Symposium

This webinar is meant to give you a taste of some of the most impactful and exciting things taught during the recent symposium held in San Diego, California.
$19.00
In stock
SKU
WEBIN3BTA18
Links Available After Purchase
$19.00
What You’ll Learn
In this webinar, Kimberly and Adrian will discuss some of the themes from the Acupuncture Growth Symposium:

A Green Graph—it’s more normal than we thought
10 years ago, it rarely happened. Now, it happens regularly because of better root treatments (divergent, musculoskeletal, auriculotherapy, etc.), and better tools.

The 70/30 Rule (AcuGraph is 70%, skill is the other 30%)
If you use AcuGraph as your foundation (root), everything else will fall into place. Trust the graph, and let it magnify your treatment. Skill is your branch treatment, individualized by tools and techniques.

Many practitioners, many specialties
It’s ok to have different approaches to treatment. The key is to do what you do best, with AcuGraph as the foundation.
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Webinar: 3 Big Take-aways from the 2018 Symposium
Your Rating