We’re excited to announce our 2017 Europe AcuGraph training in Amsterdam, October 21-22, 2017!
Due to the success of last year’s training in Amsterdam, we’re offering an even better training this year! At this two-day event, Dr. Adrian Larsen will teach it all, from the basics of meridian graphing, to advanced clinical applications.
Topics Covered Will Include the Following:
- Classical Ryodoraku measurement and treatment technique
- Scientific validation
- Meridian theory and electroacupuncture research
- Meridian Therapy vs. TCM
- Basic Graph interpretation
- Graph calculations/adjustments/applications
- Basic Treatment Selection
- Advanced Graph Interpretation
- Advanced Treatment Selection
- Vibration therapy
- Auricular therapy
- Extraordinairy meridian balancing
- Treatment Documentation
- Using Digital Meridian Analysis for practice enhancement dossiers
Date: October 21- 22, 2017
Time: 10:00 to 17:00 each day
Instructor: Adrian Larsen, DC, FASA
Location: Hotel van de Valk, Oostzaan AmsterdamWesteinde 1, 1511MA Oostzaan Amsterdam
Price: €333 until September 22; €355 after
Prerequisites: Basic TCM knowledge and acupuncture training. Chinese herbal medicine is a plus.
Accredited by: NVA, ZHONG, NWP (Other accreditation by request. Members of the NAAV can apply for accreditation later. A member of the VNT can request a personal accreditation to the members site.)
To register, or for more information, click below!
Note: AcuGraph 5 and other equipment will be available on site at a discounted seminar price.