As I’ve helped organize Dr. Nogier’s auriculotherapy seminars the last couple of years, the most exciting moment has always been when he finalizes his syllabus and sends me a copy. Because that’s when I finally get to announce the topics that Dr. Nogier will teach—and that I’ll get to learn.
But I’ll tell you the truth: I was getting a bit antsy this year. I kept thinking I should have the syllabus by now, but it hadn’t arrived. So when I finally got the email earlier this week, I was way excited to see what Dr. Nogier had chosen for his topics.
Little did I know, I was in for a HUGE surprise.
You see, not only did Dr. Nogier put together an awesome group of topics he’s never specifically covered, but he also convinced his friend and colleague, Dr. Michel Marignan, to come and teach with him! That’s TWO expert instructors for the price of one!
In case you don’t know, Dr. Marignan also hails from France, with a reputation as a world-renowned expert in posturology. Posturology is a neurophysiological approach to structural distortion and its manifestations in pain and disease. Better yet, Dr. Marignan’s approach uses auriculotherapy as a primary treatment. That’s why the topic is perfect for the syllabus Dr. Nogier has planned.
Dr. Marignan is a highly sought-after teacher, though he very rarely teaches in the U.S. He has never taught in the United States with Dr. Nogier. This seminar is a once-in-a-lifetime event! Both of these seasoned experts are formidable in their own right. And together, they are absolutely not to be missed!
This seminar just went from amazing to absolutely unbelievable! I couldn’t be more excited! Keep reading for detailed information about the seminar syllabus.
Auriculotherapy Success Seminar Syllabus
Thursday, October 12, 2017: 8:30 AM-5:30 PM
- Survey of Auriculotherapy and VAS
- Spine and Limb Localization
- The Postural System
- Auriculotherapy and Posturology
Friday, October 13, 2017: 8:30 AM-5:30 PM
- Auriculotherapy and Acute Musculoskeletal Pain
- Auriculotherapy and Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
- Postural Syndromes Signs and Symptoms
- Postural Syndromes and Central Problems
- Emotional Causes of Chronic Pain
- Inflammatory Joint Diseases: Diet and Auriculotherapy
Saturday, October 14, 2017: 8:30 AM-5:30 PM
- Questions and answers for all material from days 1 and 2
- Detecting points with pressure and electro-detection
- Needle and ASP point treatment
- Treating with frequencies
- Examination and treatment of back pain
- Examination and treatment of neck pain
- Examination and treatment of painful scoliosis
*Please note that this seminar has ended.
To Your Success,
A note from a previous, repeat Nogier Seminar attendee:
“The seminar was absolutely amazing. Getting first hand information from an authority in Auriculotherapy was simply priceless! I enjoyed the approach of understanding the history and the scientific explanations of the how and whys…the in-class demonstrations were definite pluses as well.”
—Jennifer Evans, past attendee