We have a lot of users who are NEW to AcuGraph. Welcome!
No matter how long you’ve been a customer, sooner or later you will need AcuGraph help. You will want to read this blog post if you fit ANY of the following categories:
- AcuGraph is BRAND NEW to you.
- You recently made the jump from AcuGraph 4 to AcuGraph 5.
- You haven’t been using AcuGraph for awhile and want to get a fresh start.
I love talking to our practitioners. Especially when they have made the decision to jump into AcuGraph with both feet. When they talk to me on the phone, I can hear the excitement in their voice. What practitioners really want to know is that their investment is going pay off. They want to know if we offer training, if AcuGraph can help them to do a screening event, if we can help them feel confident in explaining an AcuGraph report, etc. The simple question is this: Can you help me to be successful with AcuGraph 5? The simple answer is: YES!
Where can I find AcuGraph help?
Not only do we help practitioners get everything they are hoping for out of the AcuGraph 5 experience, we have made the learning process really easy.
Here’s what I tell new practitioners on the phone…
First, go to AcuGraph.com and then click on Account Login…
Once you have logged in, you will see this page…
These are the most robust AcuGraph help tools you’ll find. You’ll want to know how to get back to this page often. I’d suggest you work through the sequence of sections 1-5 to really become familiar with your Acugraph. This new user experience was created to specifically answer frequently asked questions. We have hand picked which videos, webinars and blog posts practitioners find most helpful during their learning experience.
Below is an overview of what you will find under each section.
1. Getting Started 101
- Installation and Setup (30 minutes)
- Graphing Tutorial (10 minutes)
- Joining the Mastermind Group (5 min)
- Adding your name to the Practitioner Directory (5 min)
- Software Training Videos (There are a series of videos here that will walk you through all aspects of AcuGraph 5. Please watch them ALL. You will learn so much!)
- Introductory Webinars: Getting to Know AcuGraph 5 (1 hour and 38 minutes), Streamlining Your Practice with acuGraph 5 (1 hour and 24 minutes), Common AcuGraph Mistakes (1 hour and 12 minutes)
2. Practice Management 102
- Practice Management Webinars: Notes and Templates 101 (57 minutes), Enhance your Reports with Custom Cover Pages (58 minutes), Top 5 Tips for Amazing Acupuncture Results (1 hour and 8 minutes)
- Blog Post: How to use CPT Codes in your AcuGraph Exam
3. Reading Graphs & Talking to Patients 103
- Blog Posts: Graph Analysis Tutoring, I am Convinced, The Graphing Game
- Webinars: Is the Graph Lying (1 hour and 18 minutes), TCM Foodie: An Introductory Course (52 minutes)
4. Marketing your Practice 104
- FREE Media Marketing Kit: Marketing Logo, instructions for use, videos for your website, social media tools.
- Blog Posts: Health Fairs and Trade Shows CAN be Productive, 5 ‘Must-haves’ for a Successful Acupuncture Screening Event
- Webinars: Health Fair Success Formula (1 hour and 13 minutes) , TCMFoodie: It Pay$ to be a Foodie! (1 hour and 2 minutes), PIE in the Face: What the Scores Really Mean (1 hour and 10 minutes)
5. Becoming an AcuGraph Expert 105
- All-access Training Pass: To really maximize your education, use the Training Pass (included with Enterprise accounts) to access advanced continuing education, available with CE/PDA credit.
- Live Seminar Training: From time to time we offer live training classes where we dive deep into the most advanced aspects of AcuGraph and how to leverage it for the greatest benefits in practice. You can see full details about these training options at www.AcuPDA.com.
We LOVE helping YOU!
Our long-term customers are fun to talk to as well. That’s when I hear things like “You guys over at Miridia do an amazing job of giving us great customer support, amazing training, and a fabulous product to share with our customers.”
Can you see why we love our jobs here? It’s all because of YOU!
Don’t hesitate to reach out to any of us here if you have questions. We can direct you to the answers you are looking for!
Until next time,
Acupuncture Research Analyst