Miridia Acupuncture Technology is sponsoring the first-ever Acupuncture Technology Symposium in May 2017.
The Symposium will be held at Johns Hopkins University Montgomery Campus in Rockville, Maryland.
Acupuncture is age-old medicine, but in this ever-changing, technology-driven world, the advancements in both objective acupuncture documentation and cutting-edge treatment tools and techniques should be at the heart of every acupuncture practice.
This 3-day symposium will cover many topics of technology-based acupuncture. From measurement and analysis to treatment and results tracking, this symposium will cover it all.
This will be the most comprehensive training ever available for using Technology in your Acupuncture Practice.
In one weekend, go from technology novice to confident guru as you learn techniques you can apply immediately in your practice.
A Sample of What You Will Learn:
- The difference between Meridian Balancing (aka Ryodoraku Acupuncture) and TCM Acupuncture and why the most successful practitioners are getting the best results by changing their focus.
- How long “computers” have been used in acupuncture diagnosis, and why the popularity is growing among patients, practitioners and schools.
- Current, relevant research in the acupuncture industry and why you should be more confident in your profession.
- How to use computerized meridian diagnosis to supplement your current diagnostic skill set, setting yourself apart from the average practitioner.
- Root & Branch patient care, and why Channel Theory and Balancing makes TCM more effective, faster.
- How to communicate with your patient using an electronic report of findings, and why this is absolutely essential for the acupuncture practice of the future.
- When needles are NOT the best treatment option, what works better, and how to use “high-tech” treatment options to get the best results for every patient.
- Acupoint treatment with microcurrent, laser, and vibrational therapy for difficult to treat patients, using both root and branch treatment philosophies.
- Advanced, point detection strategies and three-dimensional treatment that leverages acupuncture “short cuts” that are only possible with technology, for the most robust and powerful treatments possible.
- The difference between physical and electrical acupoint location, why there’s a difference, and how to know you’re doing it right.
- Pro techniques for balancing the patient and the two-step strategy for immediately resolving pain.
- Live, interactive case workups with the panel of experts.
- Pro tips and answers to your questions during the panel discussion with the experts from diverse clinical backgrounds.
- Most importantly, you will learn how to use technology in your practice right now to get better results.