Do you love getting acupuncture referrals? AcuGraph loves helping you grow your practice. In fact, AcuGraph is so popular, we often get phone calls from patents at our corporate headquarters who are looking for AcuGraph practitioners in their area.
We’ve changed some things in AcuGraph 5. Your subscription to AcuGraph 5 allows you to be a part of our free acupuncture referral directory. It will be worth your while to learn a few things.
- Are you listed in our Free Practitioner Referral Directory? Click on this link to check your status. If you aren’t listed, we will teach you how to do that in this blog.
- Is your current contact information listed?
- Do you know how to refer clients to other AcuGraph practitioners?
Add yourself to the Directory/Update your Current Information
We’ve made it VERY easy. The first requirement is that you must be using the latest version of AcuGraph 5.
1. When you open AcuGraph 5, click on Help in the right left corner, then click on Check for Updates.
2. Next you want to login to your user account.
Under help, right where you just were, click on AcuGraph User Resources link, and then login to your AcuGraph 5 account.
3. Then, scroll to the bottom of the page and look for this icon.
Click on it and add in your clinic information.
PRO TIP: You can have more than one location and appear in multiple search results. Also, be sure to add in your website so potential patients can “meet” you online.
If your contact information ever changes, simply go back and update or add a new address.
Making Acupuncture Referrals to a Colleague
In the future if you ever need to make acupuncture referrals, just go to AcuGraph.com, Then click on the AcuGraph logo to find a drop down menu, where you can quickly click on “Find a Practitioner.” We have practitioners all over the world, and you know when you refer to an AcuGraph practitioner you’re sending clients to a trusted practitioner!
As always, if you have any questions send us an email. We are always happy to help!
Acupuncture Research Analyst