Are you a TCM Foodie? AcuGraph 5 has a fabulous new feature which allows you to create customized dietary recommendations for your patients which fit their very own unique TCM pattern.
If you did not know it already, Kimberly is a true Foodie at heart. She loves food, she loves to cook, and she loves helping people heal with food. The creation of specialized dietary recommendations in AcuGraph 5 came because of her passion and skill in the kitchen combined with her incredible knowledge of TCM medicine.
You won’t want to miss this webinar. Kimberly will teach you how she implements the dietary recommendations in AcuGraph in her private clinic.
WEBINAR: TCM Foodie–An Introductory Course
Date/Time: Friday June 17 @ 11am PT/ 12 noon MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET
You will learn:
- Why a TCM diet is important for your patient.
- Why a “Spleen Happy Meal” is the cornerstone of good health.
- The research that went into creating the dietary recommendations found in AcuGraph 5.
- How to create customized grocery lists for your patients.
- How to incorporate food as medicine for real life patient conditions.
Recording: If you missed the webinar live, no worries! We have a free, public recording available on our YouTube channel.
You can watch the recording of this webinar by clicking right here. Enjoy!
P.S… While you’re on YouTube, why not subscribe to our channel? We share great new videos every month about acupuncture, functional medicine topics, AcuGraph and auriculotherapy. Once subscribed, you’ll receive notifications when we publish new videos. Subscribe to our channel here!