Announcing Release Of AcuGraph 4.0.6!
Posted on 17:10, March 31st, 2011 by Kimball
This is a free update for all current owners of any version of AcuGraph 4.
Click Here To Download Now!.
Today we are pleased to announce the release of the latest version of AcuGraph – version 4.0.6. This release brings a host of corrections to prior versions, as well as some nifty new features. Here is a brief list of what has changed:
- Print the historical trends screen: This provides one more great piece of evidence you can provide for your patient, and print for your records.
- Historical trends can now be grouped by graph type: Now you can see the trends amongst only the Source exams, for example.
- Status notification system for sending email reports: Now you’ll know when AcuGraph is finished sending mail to your patient.
- Middle name added to the patient display name on the exam screen: This will further help disambiguate patients with similar names.
- Narrow records to those of only a certain type on the records tab: Now you can see only the Source records, or only the Jing-well records, for example.
- Send yourself a copy of emailed reports: Now you’ll have an exact record of what was sent to your patient.
- Anatomical references on the spinal overlay images: Helps your patient more easily envision exactly which subluxation level is affected by their meridian imbalances, and where this may translate to discomfort.
- Printing from records tab no longer causes a crash.
- Corrected PIE score inconsistency on ideal graphs.
- Corrected rare error when importing certain types of custom cover pages.
- Corrected minor printing formatting errors.
- Corrected occasional application hang when shutting down.
- Improved image quality for reference charts in Spanish.
- Corrected normalize function when comparing graphs.
- Miscellaneous printing fixes.
- Corrected non-US date formatting errors.
- Corrected error in AcuGraph Multiconnect that caused certain types of patient notes not to synchronize.
- Corrected errors that can occur when a user has non-ASCII characters in their computer user name.
This is a free update for all current owners of any version of AcuGraph 4, and can be downloaded here.